The basic rundown of the phoenix rally is pretty easy:
- President Trump said after Charlottesville that we need to come together as a nation and he stands against all hatred, bigotry, and racism. The media consequently ran reports that were divisive and meant to remove any possible feeling of togetherness in the nation.
- When Trump started trashing the media for their rampant dishonesty they began cutting their live feeds, he made sure to point that out and it was HILARIOUS.
- He’s building the wall. Get over it
- He is lowering taxes. Get over it
- He is the President of the United States. Get. Over. It.
I hope this keeps happening. The rallies piss the Left off so much that I can’t help but love them.